Saturday, September 13, 2014

A Letter From Our Pastor

Dear Church Family,

School is back in session, the days are cooling off and things are getting back to normal.  The men’s fellowship has started back with our focus being on prayer.  This month, Brother Robert starts a new prayer meeting class for the youth.  It is so good to see our young people spending time in  prayer petitioning God for  their needs, their family, their church and their community.  We can all learn a lesson from their faithfulness and their willingness to spend time in prayer.  You see, sometimes I believe we forget how much power we have if we truly use it.  No matter how young or old, we have the power to change things by petitioning God.  We are told in 2 Chronicles 7:14, “if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”  When we petition God with humble hearts and right attitudes, He hears and moves on our behalf according to His will.

Let me close by saying, petition God daily for the needs of your family, your church and this country.

Love You All,
Brother Bo

P.S. If you have not already signed up to have your picture taken for the directory, please do so.  It is very important to me that we have a good representation of all of our members.  It is an invaluable resource for both new and existing members.


No comments:

Post a Comment