Monday, November 17, 2014

A Letter From Our Associate Pastor Of Youth

Dear Church Family,

It’s hard to believe that November is here already.  I absolutely love this time of year:  cold weather, deer season, championship football, and Thanksgiving!

And since Thanksgiving is right around the corner, I wanted to open by telling you all how grateful I am for each and every one of you.  April and the kids and I feel so much love from you all.  Thank you for the Pastor Appreciation gifts last month.  It’s very encouraging and yet humbling to know that you are loved and appreciated!

I also want to say thank you for all of your help with our annual Fall Festival!  As a result of your hard work, donations, time, and giving, our Fall Festival was once again a huge success!  As you may or may not know, it is our largest fundraiser of the year and you have now made it possible for most of our students to attend State Youth Convention, Summer Camp, and other smaller events throughout the year.  You have paved the way for them to hear the Gospel and experience God in very unique ways and for that, I am eternally grateful!  Thank you for investing in them.

In closing, I want to encourage you to please continue to pray for and reach out to our students.

With much love,

Robert


No comments:

Post a Comment