Monday, November 17, 2014

A Letter From Our Pastor

Dear Church Family,

We just finished a really good Fall Festival and Thanksgiving is right around the corner, which I am looking forward to.  This is truly my favorite time of the year.  Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter are all holy days.  For a Christian, this is meant to be an exciting and anticipated time. Let me encourage all of you to treat Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter with the proper amount of reverence.  Let us truly thank God for His goodness and provision by celebrating the birth of our Savior.  We need to keep the focus on Christ and not on the commercialized secular aspect.

As we go into the holiday season, let’s also remember to tell our family and friends how thankful we are to have them in our lives.  When you have an opportunity, spend time with the special people in your life.

Let me close by thanking each and every one that helped with Fall Festival.  It is a very important ministry for our church.  Also, I would like to thank you for the thoughtful cards, gifts and kind words that I received this past month for pastor appreciation month.  I felt very loved and appreciated.  Again, thank you and love you all.

Happy Holidays,

Brother Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment